The Daingerfield-Lone Star ISD typically meets on the third Monday of each month.
Meetings are held at the DLSISD Administration Building located at 200 Tiger Drive, Daingerfield, TX. Regular and special agendas for all board meetings are posted at the DLSISD central office 72 hours prior to each meeting. Additional meetings may be scheduled with 72 hours notice.
Citizen comments are held at or near 6:00 P.M. At regular meetings the Board shall allot 30 minutes to hear persons who desire to make comments to the Board. Persons who wish to participate in this portion of the meeting shall sign up with the presiding officer or designee before the meeting begins and shall indicate the topic about which they wish to speak. At regular meetings the Board shall allot 30 minutes to hear persons who desire to make comments to the Board.
Please note that Citizen Comments are an opportunity for parents and community members to share their thoughts and concerns on education issues and district operations. They are not a back-and-forth discussion with the Board, which – by law – may only deliberate on items posted on the meeting agenda. Specific personnel issues are not to be discussed during Citizen Comments, but should instead be taken up with the employee’s immediate supervisor.
- Parents and community members wishing to speak should sign up to do so prior to the 6:00 p.m. time for Public Forum. We ask that each speaker sign up personally. Speakers will be called forward in the order in which they signed up
- Delegations of more than five persons shall appoint one person to present their views before the Board
- Each speaker will be limited to three (3) minutes
- If you are bringing a written statement or support materials, please provide copies for the seven Board members and the Superintendent
- The DLSISD Board seeks to conduct their meetings in a polite, professional manner and would appreciate Citizen Comments being shared in a similar fashion